Dreaming Reality

Welcome to my book site... I plan to finish by the end of May or beginning of June.

Grey Sanders TM

Grey Sanders TM
A Mark Left By Me

Friday, June 15, 2007

Don't Fret

Guys, please don't worry about recieving the book. I am still in the process of writing it. I will be gone from the 17th to the 21st. I will probably post on the 21st. I am out of town, but I am bringing a laptop. It will without a doubt let me work on my book, but I'm not sure if it will let me online. It all depends on the situation. While I am in the car I don't think I can get online, but I might once I reach my destination. I think I have wireless internet, but I will be in the mountains, so obtaning the signal is the hard part. Just to tell you, at the moment I am on the laptop typing, and it is difficult to type, but screw that fact. Ha! Alright, I am off to check my emails and start working on my boook. I haven't touched it in forever, and today is my commencing day. Oh ya, big word. The annoying part on the typing on the laptop is that you will be typing fine and then the cursor magically moves up 7 lines and you are typing in the wrong line. No matter what laptop I am on it does it to me. People tell me I dont use it right, but I think that the laptop is like, "Oh, there's Chris, let's screw with him."
Alright, I'm out!
Grey Sanders
~sincerely yours~

1 comment:

Lauwa said...

Aww, poor Chris. I know exactly how you feel- I swear, technology and me just don't mix well! And please, don't worry about the computer. You're going on vaca, so just chillax and don't even worry about it until you get back. We'll manage to hold out.

Code of the words

Code of the words
My Story...

A Blurred Glance

A Blurred Glance
This is a blurred glance at me...