Dreaming Reality

Welcome to my book site... I plan to finish by the end of May or beginning of June.

Grey Sanders TM

Grey Sanders TM
A Mark Left By Me

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Shady Advice Column Update-PLEASE VISIT

Hello, I have some exciting news. Some of you may have been on my old advice column. Ok, well it kinda sucked, so I made a new one from blogger. Well it is the shady advice column link, or http://therightadvice.blogspot.com. Please go there and check it out. Please read all of the instructions before asking for advice. There is a request site you must go to. Only go to the site if you have read the "Welcome" post on the link above. Here is the request site.
http://advicecommentsgs.blogspot.com
That will be added to my links soon and it will be titled Avice Requests!

1 comment:

Lauwa said...

Hey I checked out your advice thing and i noticed that although you said that we could use a penname, the comment thingy is set up to only accept blogger comments. Yeah, that might create a problem...

Code of the words

Code of the words
My Story...

A Blurred Glance

A Blurred Glance
This is a blurred glance at me...